Monday, February 13, 2012

"I'm sick" are the words spewed out carelessly over the phone. Not one expectation was to hear your voice on this restless day where the sun seems like a cancer through the window shades. Of course I'm sick, but not how you probably think. There is no cure for what I have. I have nothing to think about and so much to say. There is a dark shade over the universe I cannot lift and the system is down by my own decision. A time when I had once felt the brink of insanity from my existence haunted by dreams has faded. The dreams are gone and I recall nothing but emptiness. The devil and god are raging inside me and every second I cannot help but to feel restless and helpless in every word built up and burnt down like towers.

Goodbye. I'll say. I don't want to hurt anything, the last thing I could do is destroy a wall and let raging water breakthrough. You have absolutely no idea. This will destroy you.

No comments:

Post a Comment